Day 2 (21 Days of Gratitude)

Day 2:
Today is a simple, but important gratitude.  I am grateful for the opportunity to work in the Western Dubuque School District as a principal at Epworth Elementary School.  This has been the most fulfilling job in my career in education.  I feel blessed to work with such a dynamic group of teachers and staff members who make excellent decisions to benefit students on a daily basis. The students and families that we serve at Epworth Elementary School are second to none. They are invested, engaged, and willing to partner through this important work.  I can honestly say that I am excited each morning when I get to go to work.  It is my ultimate hope that our students and staff members feel the same way.

I have been part of the Western Dubuque School District for fourteen years and honestly cannot imagine a better place to work.  Our people are friendly, welcoming, incredibly skilled, and willing to do whatever it takes to help our schools and greater community.  There is truly something special about this place and I am completely honored to be part of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best...

Why Do I Lead?

Nike, Amazon, and Two Incredible Elementary Schools